At John A. Rose, DDS, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Smithtown and Three Village Periodontist
John A. Rose, DDS
Diplomate Of The American Board of Periodontology
We Have Expanded!!
Dr Rose now has two convienient locations! Whether you are looking for Dental Implants, Periodontal Treatment or Cosmetic Periodontal Enhancement, we hope this website answers many of your questions and stimulates your interest.
Our office specializes in providing superior Dental Implant and Periodontal care in a comfortable, affordable and non-intimidating environment. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle touch that you deserve.
Please call to set up a consultation where we may assess your personal needs and desires. A comfortable and thorough examination is the first step!
Some of the services we provide include:
- Dental Implants
- single tooth
- multiple teeth
- full mouth rehabilitation
- Non-traumatic Tooth Removal
- Advanced Bone Grafting Techniques
- ridge augmentation
- sinus lifts
- Periodontal Treatment
- LANAP/LAR laser therapy
- surgical/regnerative (regaining lost bone)
- Cosmetic Procedures
- gum grafts for recession
- gum resculpting
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Oral Cancer Exams
- TLC- especially for the apprehensive!
Watch Our Videos!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, periodontal conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.